Back to School
Back to School
5 Ways to Stay Healthy this Fall
What if you could go back to school and not worry about
Teachers, hear me out. You are subjected to viruses and baceterial infections daily. This is not the time to stop using oils because they are at home and you are not. Parents, your children are going to come home after being exposed--putting you at risk for contracting new viruses.
Prepare your classroom like it's the end of the world and you are the last teacher standing! Because even if your immune system is fortified tlike the Great Wall of China, your family can still suffer the consequsnces of weak immunity.
Here are five tips to keep your immune system fighting and practice prevention with your family daily:
- Create a routine with On Guard Beadlets or Softgels. Each person in the household gets one each morning after breakfast.
- Brush your teeth with On Guard toothpaste and rinse with OnGuard mouthwash. The bacteria living in your mouth needs to stay balanced for oral health and gut health.
- Pack On Guard hand sanitizer and hand sanitizing wipes to take and leave at school, in the car, and in your bag that goes back and forth. Use it to spray down the classrooom, your desk, and anything kids touch, as well as your hands before leaving school and in between.
- Grab the Pilot Max or Pebble disffuser to use at school (or both) and a bottle of On Guard to diffuse throughout the day. 1-2 drops is all you need.
- Keep an On Guard Roller for nighttime routine and travel purposes. When someone nearby is showing symptoms, roll it on and repeat every 30-60 mintues for the next several hours.
I have been practicing this method for the past 8 years. When we do fall victim to the virus of the month, it lasts 24 hours compared to 3-7 days. That's the beauty of having a solid immune system!
Other preparedness methods include nutrition, supplementation, and sleep. Eating a balanced diet and supporting a healthy metabolic response allows your immune system to function optimally.
Supplementing your diet with Lifelong Vitality, and supporting healthy gut with Terrazyme and PB Assist (pre/probiotic) will allow your body to beef up production of necessary red blood cells and digest food to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients.
Last, but certainly not least, sleep. Getting adequate amounts of rejuvinating sleep allows your body to replenish and heal. Not only does this help your immune system function optimally, but you will also notice an increase in energy, stamina, and postive mood changes.
Join in on the discussion and let's stop the viral outbreaks one drop at a time!