Coaching Circle Zoom Call
Wednesday, February 10 at 8:00PM
Your "Homework" from the Coaching Circle: Set Three Goals!
- Set three goals you would like to accomplish this week
- For each goal, create action steps you will do to accomplish your goal
- Write down possible roadblocks or obstacles, and what you can do to avoid them
We've created a convenient goal setting worksheet to help you with this. Click the button to the right to download it!
- EnvironmentTips and Tricks
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." --Annie Dillard
We spend 1/3 of our lives working, so we want to make it as pleasant and productive as possible. Our environment directly affects our productivity, so we need to make an environment that feels like "home."
Bring diffusers, oils, photos, and other things into your work space to make a more homey feel.
Work Day Essentials
- Apply In Tune to wrists and the base of the skull when you need a little more focus.
- 1-2 drops of Lemon in a glass of water to support your energy levels.
- Diffuse or apply Balance to wrists to support mood and help diminish anxious feelings.
Office Diffuser Blends
- Have a PurposeWhat motivates you?
Feeling that your work aligns with core values and meaningfully contributes to something beyond yourself.
Feeling curious, interested, and inspired; experiencing flow; and being dedicated to making progress at work.
Being able to handle setbacks and difficulties in ways that foster learning and growth at work.
A trusting, friendly, and genuinely supportive social climate at work.
- Co-Worker ContributionTips and Ideas
- Random Acts of Kindness, which involves purposefully doing something to delight someone else a few times a day at work.
- Capitalizing on Positive Events in conversations with colleagues, by asking them about uplifting experiences they had and affirming the positive implications of them.
- Expressing gratitude at work in a descriptive, heartfelt way, whether verbal or written.
- Reminders of Connectedness, a reflection exercise that can help coworkers foster common humanity and team spirit, sentiments that make kindness easier to come by.
- Make a ChangeWhen you can
- Go back to school
- Get a new certification
- Begin a new career on the side
- Be the person you've always admired