Coaching Circle Zoom Call
Wednesday, January 20 at 8:00PM
Your "Homework" from the Coaching Circle: Set Three Goals!
We've created a convenient goal setting worksheet to help you with this. Click the button to the right to download it!
- Set three goals you would like to accomplish this week
- For each goal, create action steps you will do to accomplish your goal
- Write down possible roadblocks or obstacles, and what you can do to avoid them
- Cleaning Checklist
Having a consistent weekly cleaning schedule can be very helpful! Tasks can be broken into smaller ones instead of spending a whole day doing major cleaning. This is a basic idea of a cleaning schedule you could implement. There are lots of different cleaning checklists you can find online!
- Cleaning Recipes!
Add all the ingredients to a 16 ounce spray bottle. Shake thoroughly. Spritz on surfaces and wipe clean.
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 30 drops of essential oils (15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon, or 30 drops of On Guard)
Regularly Cleaning Phone and Tablet
Our phones are something we use daily and need to clean more often. This will improve your immune system, skin, and overall cleanliness.
Lemon has incredible cleansing properties and it's so easy to use!
Simply add a few drops to a cotton swab and wipe down your screen surfaces, including you cell phone, tablet, and laptop.
Not only is Lemon a powerful cleansing agent, Lemon is an incredible natural "goo gone" too! If you've ever purchased a brand new vase, bowl, or candle, you've most likely had to deal with the struggle of removing tough adhesive. Luckily, Lemon is an excellent resource for removing even the most stubborn of stickers!
Garbage Disposal Bombs
Yes, even your garbage disposal needs to be cleaned! These homemade Garbage Disposal bombs remove odors, grease, and buildup that can stink up your home.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup liquid castile soap
- 30 drops Lemon essential oil
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and stir until it forms a thick paste. If the mixture is too dry, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until it all comes together. It should be the consistency of damp sand and should hold together when pressed.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop packed spoonfuls onto parchment paper until bowl is empty.
- Let the Garbage Disposal Bombs sit for 24 hours until they are dry. Store in n airtight container to use at your convenience. After you wash your dishes, put 1-3 finished Garbage Disposal Bombs in you garbage disposal and turn it on for 5-10 seconds with warm water running. You will immediately get the fresh aroma of Lemon and have a sparkling clean garbage disposal!
Mix ingredients in a 16-ounce glass spray bottle and shake thoroughly.
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 drops of Lemon
Wool Dryer Balls
Buy wool dryer balls and add several drops of Lavender and Lemon for a fresh smell in your laundry!
- Tips for a Smooth Running Home!
Automation is your BEST FRIEND when it comes to getting your household to run smoothly! Here are some of my tips and tricks!
- Auto-Bill Pay is a MUST! It will save you so much time on paying bills and mind power trying to remember when to pay them. You will never miss a payment which is an amazing feeling!
- Create a music playlist on Spotify (or wherever you listen to music). This makes cleaning and household tasks much more enjoyable and fun.
- Use Google Calendar to schedule household member events, and share the calendar for easy access to schedules. Set reminders for important events and tasks.
- Have a list of go-to meals and snacks to make planning each week easier.
- Consider simplifying meal planning by using a service like Plan to Eat to make planning meals quicker and easier. https://www.plantoeat.com/welcome/
- Do grocery pickup orders. Saves you tons of time and keeps you from buying unnecessary items because you're hungry!
- Diffuser Recipes
Try putting 3 drops of Lemon and 3 drops of Lavender in a diffuser while cleaning for a calm and refreshing atmosphere. You can also try Balance instead of Lavender for a similar atmosphere.
Diffuse 4-5 drops of On Guard during cleaning to help cleanse the air throughout your home.